£25k - 30k per year
Digital Marketing Executive x3
Manchester City Centre with hybrid working
£25k - £30k
This is one of the coolest opportunities around in the Digital Marketing industry, you’ll be joining a massively expanding Client Side team with huge growth plans over the next 18 months! Joining the team now would be the best time to do it as you’ll will have organic growth opportunities within your career with this business. They have received huge investment to bring their latest product to their existing customers. I’m looking to hire three immediate Digital Marketing Executives with a further two signed off in a months’ time!
This role is not only offering a flexible and hybrid working opportunities this gives you the best of both worlds with their HQ based in the heart of the hustle and bustle of Manchester City Centre. The business offers a fantastic benefits packages and an amazing induction and training programme as they really believe in investing in the staff and their personal development.
As a Digital Marketing Executive you will be responsible for:
- Conducting continuous campaign performance analysis and optimisation of advertising campaigns including paid social, programmatic display, paid search and SEO.
- Offering recommendations on how to refine and improve audience targeting, campaign delivery and performance.
- Optimising ad copy, using best practice and ad extensions to drive performance, whilst providing quality insights.
- Reviewing and optimisimg campaign targeting and settings to drive performance and help advertisers achieve their goals and objectives.
- Be the point of contact for the platform team, raising technical failure tickets and resolving technical queries for any requests regarding ad operations campaign performance.
- Defining inventory optimisations across the platform and identify new levers for operational optimisation.
The key skills of the Digital Marketing Executive:
- Proficient in working with DPs, Google AdWords and Facebook
- Experience in campaign set-up, optimisation, tracking and reporting of campaign performance
- Ability to analyse performance of campaigns, and provide insights and commentary to advertisers, including any recommendations for future campaigns.
- Ability to work comfortably in a cross-functional setting
- Experience of Microsoft packages
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.