£40k - 50k per year
5 months ago
Forward Role Digital are working with an International Medical Research & Manufacturer Client based here in the heart of Manchester City Centre as they look to hire a brand new role to business. We are in need of a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team as the company has seen rapid growth in recent years.
In this newly created role it will give you full autonomy and exposure to various brands where you’ll work alongside and with a multi-disciplined team across Marketing, Product and Technology teams. You will own the companies digital identity and online presence across all aspects of digital acquisition where you’ll be working primarily on strategy and working with third party agencies for day to day implementation with the view of bringing PPC and SEO back in house. We are seeking someone who is results focussed and can drive forward continued sustainable traffic, obtaining qualified leads and generating online revenue.
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will:
- Creation of a global SEO and PPC Strategic plan to drive traffic and online revenue growth
- Execution of the digital strategy through day to day implementation of digital campaigns whilst working closely with the product team, marketing and internal developers
- Conduct content gap analyses and develop content creation strategies/roadmaps
- Apply SEO best practices for site navigation, internal links and HTML sitemaps
- Plan and execute backlinking strategy using SEO tools and competitor analysis
- Identify and resolve technical on-page and off-page SEO issues.
- Manage PPC budgeting and bid strategies and the creation and management of ad copy
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for PPC/SEO keyword opportunities
- Provide insightful analyses addressing KPI trends and progress for both SEO and PPC
- Manage internal SEO communications with marketing and other teams
You will come with the following experience:
- 3-5 years managing SEO & PPC strategy
- Deep analytical understanding, using key insights for strategic decision-making
- Demonstrated experience creating a strategy, and converting strategy to action
- Experience driving both lead generation and ecommerce utilizing SEO and PPC
- Proficiency in AdWords Editor, Google Analytics, Search Console and other relevant industry standard tools
- Experience across other digital marketing channels is advantageous
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.