£40k - 60k per year
Digital Marketing Manager
Consumer Services Brand
Manchester City Centre
This role is currently remote based but you will be office based post Covid as you’ll be growing and managing a team
£40,000 - £60,000
Based on the outskirts of Manchester City Centre, you’ll be joining a growing Marketing Division for a vibrant and forward thinking Consumer Services Business as they look to add a Digital Marketing Manager to their ranks! We are a leading Brand in their industry and are looking for high calibre Web & Digital Marketing Manager to join the business where you’ll be outlining the business objectives from a digital marketing point of view.
You will work both strategically to grow the businesses online proposition but you’ll also be responsible for getting stuck in with the campaign implementation across various digital marketing activities. You will also work very closely with a wider Marketing Team who will also assist with activation of your strategy.
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Building, recruiting and managing the digital marketing team on a day to day basis to drive results & improve KPIs, including cost per lead, ROI, and conversion rates
- Improving key SEO metrics and increase inbound leads from search engines and recruit relevant SEO professionals
- First-hand experience & in-depth knowledge in Paid Search, PPC, Facebook Advertising, Email marketing where you’ll work closely with specialists in these channels so a strong understanding from a strategic point of view would be very useful to drive the performance of these channels
- Building and maintaining a content calendar, publishing social media posts, PR and email newsletters to help grow the businesses online brand
- Understanding and help in creating substantial ad copies, landing pages and other digital optimisation strategies and provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates
- Combining qualitative data such as customer feedback with quantitative data to gain deeper insights
- Reading and analysing large data sets to bring meaningful conclusions to optimise further and continuously monitoring and developing the customer experience
- Driving the performance of ROI improvements, cost reduction, campaign growth, improving other KPIs
- Generating weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking and other paid search initiatives.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.