£45k - 50k per year
I am currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a FTSE 100 international company. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and experienced individual to bring customer campaigns to life and lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. With award winning training and renowned professional development, this is a unique role for someone with strong digital marketing experience and the desire to excel.
- Develop, implement, tracking and optimising campaigns across all digital channels.
- Developing and integrating content marketing strategies.
- Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business.
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Working with agencies in continuous improvement of the company website.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise awareness.
- Mobile marketing including app-based, in-game, location-based and SMS marketing.
- Understanding current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Contributing to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications.
- Planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
You should ideally:
- Have a marketing (or other relevant) degree
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing role
- Have experience of multi-tasking across a variety of digital channels (including PPC, SEO,
paid social, social media, email marketing and content)
- Have strong stakeholder management skills
- Be organised and have excellent attention to detail
- Have strong communication skills both verbal and written
In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and flexible rewards package
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.