£45k - 55k per year
3 months ago
Liquid error: internal
Forward Role is working with an award-winning cyber security company in their search for a Digital Marketing Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with previous experience in a similar role to join a company with rapid growth and development plans. The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for increasing brand awareness and driving qualified leads to contribute to the business’ financial success.
- Managing the overall website, owning and executing key campaigns
- Driving forward the content marketing plan
- Building an SEO strategy to drive performance around keyword research, competitor analysis, on page optimisation, link building analysis and growth
- Driving the strategic growth of PPC campaigns, continually analysing and improving campaigns
- Developing and implementing a Paid Social strategy (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Collaborating with Finance and Head of Sales to measure and optimise performance
- Supporting the Sales teams, implementing the agreed marketing strategies to generate strong opportunities
You should ideally:
- Have a marketing/other relevant degree
- Have at least 3 years in a digital marketing role (B2B preferred)
- Have experience of multi-tasking across a variety of digital channels
- Have strong stakeholder management skills
- Be organised and have excellent attention to detail
- Have strong communication skills both verbal and written
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.