£45k - 55k per year
Digital Marketing Manager – B2B
Manchester Office – but fully remote available
£45,000 - £55,000
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the creation and delivery of the digital marketing communications plan for out B2B Client which will be aligned to the communications strategy and with a major focus on revenue growth. You will prepare, execute, and manage the plan in line with company strategy with a focus on new business digital lead generation and portfolio growth and retention.
You will ensure that the content across our digital portfolio is well-structured and engaging, to meet the ever-changing and demanding requirements of our users. You will be able to define our audience through tracking and measuring performance, increase engagement with our audience and offer. You will support the strategy, automation, planning and execution of our marketing programs and campaigns aligned to our objectives and priorities for B2B/B2C. Manage and segment our data, maximise open rates and click through rates. Improve SEO and develop keyword strategies, optimise campaigns, track conversions and measure ROI.
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Owning the creation and execution of the B2B marketing plan and delivering against the commercial targets for both new business and portfolio growth
- Create and execute a digital marketing plan, aligned to the sales and company direction
- Grow our presence, following and engagement on all relevant social media channels
- Management of our digital eco-system
- To provide in house graphic design, and the production of images and photography to support communications and campaigns and then produce digital and video content to support various digital marketing campaigns.
- Work with Creative and Digital teams, both internal and external agencies, to develop marketing content, campaign assets and sales enablement assets.
- Create, source and contribute content for email newsletters, the website, portal, and social media activity.
The Digital Marketing Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree level educated or Equivalent Marketing Qualifications
- Previous experience – 5+ years of technical Marketing experience with a focus on Lead Generation, Digital Marketing (campaigns/automation/content/social/paid/SEO) and customer campaigns
- Strategic mindset with the ability to think strategically and deliver project goals
- Data Driven Mindset with the ability to focus on the science and data behind marketing performance
- A people-person and a great communicator where you’ll have the ability to build close-knit relationships with key internal and external people
- Experience with Salesforce and Pardot (preferred)
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.