£35k - 40k per year
3 months ago
Our client is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager specifically in the B2C industry to join their team. The business turned over £3.5M in revenue last year and has plans to expand into further areas.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking for a challenge, who has had experience in building a Digital Marketing team from scratch, taking digital marketing to the next level in online traffic growth, Paid Social (in particular Facebook Ads), PPC and implementing a successful digital marketing strategy to drive performance.
You will be responsible for:
- Implementing, developing and delivering a strong digital marketing plan and work hands-on all aspects of Digital Marketing including, PPC, SEO, Paid Social (Facebook Ads), Content and Remarketing
- Deliver the required traffic and sales growth within targeted cost and ROI
- Transform digital marketing across all channels
- Day to day management of digital channels including social media (Facebook)
- Implement digital campaigns and promotions
- Increase traffic, brand awareness and engagement to enhance ROI
- Regular reporting on digital marketing performance and competitor analysis
- Manage paid social budgets
- Building a digital marketing team
Previous skills and experience required:
- Previously a Digital Marketing Manager, with extensive experience in a B2C eCommerce business, or previous agency experience
- Strong experience in managing paid social (Facebook ads) and allocating budgets
- Exposure to a fast-paced online trading environment
- Building and managing a digital marketing team (at least 2 execs)
- All round digital marketing experience, SEO, PPC, Content
If you wish to be considered for the role, apply via the link or please contact Faye Dixon at Forward Role.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.