£23k - 29.5k per year
over 1 year ago
Forward Role is excited to be working with an international retailer in Blackburn, who are expanding their Marketing team and are looking for a Digital Optimisation Executive to specialise in all this CRO related. You will work alongside a wider digital & marketing team and reporting into the Analytics Manager where you’ll be responsible in delivering and interpreting a wide variety of company optimisation goals across various eCommerce websites and apps, both for the UK market and internationally.
As the Digital Optimisation (CRO) Executivewill have the following responsibilities:
- Work with the wider eCommerce and Digital team to develop the testing plan across all of our sites
- Understand country specific issues to identify opportunities for optimisation
- Continually drive value by supporting customer acquisition and consumer engagement through improved conversion rates
- Track all tests, hypotheses and outcomes, applying these across territories
- Analyse test data and present results to stakeholders
- Develop testing, optimisation and personalisation plan to support Marketing campaigns
- Conduct regular competitor analysis and insights, and stay abreast of industry best practice
- Input into the wider eCommerce roadmap; using insights from testing and research programme
Experience and skills required by our Digital Optimisation (CRO) Executive:
- Experience in a similar role is preferable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- A good understanding of conversion rate optimisation (CRO) principles, methodologies and best practices
- Knowledge of web analytics tools and reporting from them
- Experience using MVT/ Personalisation tools would be highly advantageous
- Superb planning skills and ability to manage requests from multiple stakeholders
- A genuine passion for improving customer experience and conversion rate optimisation is also a must
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.