£30k - 40k per year
Digital Project Manager, Fully Integrated Agency, Manchester, £30- £40k
Forward Role are working with a fantastic fully integrated agency who are looking for a Digital Project Manager to join their team. As Project Manager you’ll work alongside a talented team covering creative, events, film, content, digital, experiential and exhibitions.
Their digital team supports the whole agency, working across clients that cover retail, health & beauty, banking and finance as well as FMCG. Being part of this integrated team is a fast-paced and varied existence so they are looking for someone proactive and used to managing multiple digital projects through.
As Digital Project Manager you will be responsible for both the management and seamless running of various client projects, including managing development projects, handling budgets, user journey planning, content management and clear client comms.
- Provide end-to-end project management of multiple projects
- Develop detailed project plans
- Scope out project requirements and prepare budgets
- Deliver projects on time/ to budget
- Collaborate with both internal & external teams through the design, development and implementation of digital projects
- Develop support documentation
- Reporting on Google Analytics metrics
As Digital Project Manager you will have..
- A proven background as a Digital Project Manager, ideally within an agency
- Familiarity with content management systems
- Hands-on experience with project management software
- Solid technical background
- Good knowledge of UX and UI best practices
- Ability to comfortably pitch digital projects to clients
- Great communicator
Joining this agency offers the chance to be part of a joined-up agency with long standing client relationships. They have established themselves as one of the most recognised agencies in the North and have a highly creative team, who are delivery focused and creative but also know genuinely all get on and regularly partake in lots of social activities. There’s a real chance to progress within this role and take ownership! Their WFH is policy is fully flexible, so you can choose what suits you the best.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.