£18k - 23k per year
3 months ago
Are you someone with ambitions of becoming a key player in the growth of a multi-national businesses’ eCommerce function?! I am currently for a business whose ecommerce function has grown significantly over the last 2 years.
If you are a recent marketing graduate or someone with a years’ ecommerce/digital experience then keep reading!
- Support on all online trading activity in alignment with product, pricing and promotional strategies
- Support the online merchandising of products to drive conversion and upselling.
- Work with the wider ecommerce, digital and marketing team to grow brand presence across own site and partner sites
- A real passion and drive for ecommerce with an inquisitive nature and willingness to learn
- Commercially focused with a keen eye for online performance
- Excellent communication skills that allow you to engage with a variety of key stakeholders
- Strong organisational and a desire to work in a collaborative environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for somone to gain experience in ecommerce within an incredibly supportive, talented environment.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.