An excellent opportunity has arisen with a fast paced retailer based in Manchester. Thanks to significant YoY growth, an eCommerce Director is sought to drive international expansion and head up a digital and marketing team.
- Drive global growth across current and new territories, such as the USA, Australia and Europe
- Manage the in-house team of digital, trading, merchandising, content, CRM and customer service
- Work with external agencies to maximise traffic and conversion
- Develop an ambitious yet achievable strategy and execute rigorously
- Maximise the efficiencies of the teams and recruit to expand as necessary
- Conduct competitor research and identify opportunities to maximise brand awareness and revenue
- Manage the marketing budget
- Head up numerous pipelined projects, such as web migration to a new platform
- Experience within fashion is ideal
- Experience within a fast paced, high growth business is imperative
- Proven track record within a similar role
- Ambitious and energetic
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience across multiple channels
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £18k - 22k per year + Benefits
- Posted 21 days ago
This is a varied and challenging role that will require a confident and motivated individual. It is essential that you are a self-starter, well organised and can demonstrate an attention to detail. Strong communication skills are vital - when dealing with customers over the telephone, working wit...
- £20k - 25k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
An incredible opportunity has arisen for an eCommerce Assistant to join a global consumer durables business on their new eCommerce venture. The role reports into a knowledgeable and personable Head of eCommerce, who heads up all online retail activity across the UK, Europe and Asia Pacific. The b...
- £50k - 55k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
A global business, with UK headquarters in Manchester, is looking for a Senior eCommerce Manager to head up the online sales across the brand website and marketplace. You will focus on the growth of the Amazon channels, exploring new opportunities and ensuring continued brand exposure and convers...
- £25k - 30k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
Thanks to significant growth, a large retailer based near Blackburn, is looking to add to the ecommerce and digital team. Reporting to the Trading Manager, an Online Trading Executive is sought to join the expanding digital team and take ownership over the listing and promotion of products. This ...