£80k - 100k per year + bonus
5 months ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a fast paced retailer based in Manchester. Thanks to significant YoY growth, an eCommerce Director is sought to drive international expansion and head up a digital and marketing team.
- Drive global growth across current and new territories, such as the USA, Australia and Europe
- Manage the in-house team of digital, trading, merchandising, content, CRM and customer service
- Work with external agencies to maximise traffic and conversion
- Develop an ambitious yet achievable strategy and execute rigorously
- Maximise the efficiencies of the teams and recruit to expand as necessary
- Conduct competitor research and identify opportunities to maximise brand awareness and revenue
- Manage the marketing budget
- Head up numerous pipelined projects, such as web migration to a new platform
- Experience within fashion is ideal
- Experience within a fast paced, high growth business is imperative
- Proven track record within a similar role
- Ambitious and energetic
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience across multiple channels
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.