An excellent opportunity has arisen with a fast paced retailer based in Manchester. Thanks to significant YoY growth, an eCommerce Director is sought to drive international expansion and head up a digital and marketing team.
- Drive global growth across current and new territories, such as the USA, Australia and Europe
- Manage the in-house team of digital, trading, merchandising, content, CRM and customer service
- Work with external agencies to maximise traffic and conversion
- Develop an ambitious yet achievable strategy and execute rigorously
- Maximise the efficiencies of the teams and recruit to expand as necessary
- Conduct competitor research and identify opportunities to maximise brand awareness and revenue
- Manage the marketing budget
- Head up numerous pipelined projects, such as web migration to a new platform
- Experience within fashion is ideal
- Experience within a fast paced, high growth business is imperative
- Proven track record within a similar role
- Ambitious and energetic
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience across multiple channels
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £120k-150k per year
- Posted 9 months ago
Our client is a well-known retail brand based in Manchester, looking for an experienced, customer-focussed and commercially driven Ecommerce Director with a track record of managing and implementing ecommerce strategy and driving large digital teams to commercial success. The purpose of the role ...
- £20k - 25k per year
- Posted 9 days ago
An incredible opportunity has arisen for an eCommerce Assistant to join a global consumer durables business on their new eCommerce venture. The role reports into a knowledgeable and personable Head of eCommerce, who heads up all online retail activity across the UK, Europe and Asia Pacific. The b...
- £20k - 22k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
Are you looking for a new eCommerce role and do you have 1-2 years digital experience? If so, then this could be the perfect role for you. I am working with an international business based in cool offices in Stockport on the search for an eCommerce Executive to join their growing and vibrant eCom...
- £35k - 40k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
Job purpose: To help the business connect with even more customers and meet commercial sales, brand and KPI targets for all online channels (specifically covering Website, Brand and marketplaces). Assign budget according to best ROI. Enhance and develop all traffic generation routes to market wit...