£18k - 24k per year
A leading international retailer, with an incredible ethical ethos, is looking for an eCommerce Executive to join their growing eCommerce team.
Over the last 12-18 months, this retailer has seen exceptional online growth and is looking for the best talent to help them with their ambitious growth plans.
This is a perfect role for a recent graduate with some experience gained via an internship/apprenticeship. You may already work in industry and be looking to join a large, well established brand. Either which way, you must have a great work ethic, be enthusiastic and be keen to learn and develop.
Day-to-day Activities will include:
• Creating new products on the website ensuring that they are described in an accurate, clear and concise manner
• Visual merchandising products to attract customers, increase conversions and drive sales
• Creating engaging visual and written content to assist and improve the customers shopping experience and increase conversion rates
• Working with the buying team to source product imagery and information from suppliers
• Reviewing category and product sales performance to identify trends and new trading opportunities
The key candidate requirements for the role:
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Comfortable handling and drawing conclusions from data
• Experience of e-commerce trading is desirable but not essential as full training will be given
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.