£35k - 40k per year
4 months ago
Our client is a family-owned and highly successful global business that owns some of the UK’s best-known heritage brands. Following significant investment in its B2B and D2C channels, an experienced, analytical and technically-strong Ecommerce Manager is required to create and execute an ambitious ecommerce growth strategy.
As part of a growing in-house team, working side-by-side with the Digital Marketing lead and reporting to the Head of Ecommerce & Digital, you will own the trading performance of the B2B and D2C brand sites, drive UX improvements and develop the testing and optimisation roadmap to continually increase conversion and other KPIs.
This is a great opportunity to shape and influence the long-term ecommerce strategy for a family of household-name brands during a period of rapid commercial growth.
- Grow online revenue for all trade and consumer sites
- Own the development roadmap and lead on all UX/CRO initiatives
- Recommend and implement a suitable testing and optimisation platform
- Manage visual merchandising and product information on all sites
- Actively contribute to the wider department planning process
- Plan and execute promotional strategies in collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Insightful reporting and analytics to identify new opportunities and developments to continually optimise and drive KPIs and meet financial objectives
- Manage the workload and development of an Ecommerce Executive
- Expand the team as required to deliver growth
- Own relationships with external platform service providers
- Externally focused research to identify new trends and technologies to improve trading performance
- Minimum 3 years’ experience gained in an ecommerce-based role within a mid to large-size company
- Ideally B2B and D2C trading experience
- A track record of delivering ecommerce revenue growth and proven experience of developing and managing multiple ecommerce sites
- Comfortable with both hands-on implementation and strategic planning/development
- Expert Google Analytics user with good knowledge of Google Tag Manager
- A creative problem solver with high attention to detail and organisational capability
- Leadership and project management skills in order to manage third party developers, cross functional teams and numerous work streams simultaneously
- Magento 2 experience a distinct advantage
- Good all round IT skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to identify problems quickly and propose actionable solutions
- Line management experience
- A customer centric mindset, able to understand customer behaviours and analyse customer data to improve performance of sites
- Comfortable challenging established thinking and championing new ideas to stakeholders at all levels
- Proven ability to build strong collaborative relationships internally and externally
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.