£50k - 55k per year
A hugely ambitious, PE backed Technology Group is dominating their market share and are making immense waves throughout the North West’s Tech space as they grow from strength to strength. As they endeavour to be the ‘Number 1’ market leader with the backing of multi-million pound investment (and more to come!), the Group is continuing this extremely exciting period of hyper-growth and are now looking for an eCommerce Manager
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a busy environment and managing a team, this role will be responsible for developing and implementing the groups e-commerce and content strategies. This is a key role and I'm looking to speak to commercially astute, ambitious individuals who will bring fresh and innovative thinking and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a growing team who are incredibly passionate about taking performance marketing to the next level.
- Develop and drive the strategic vision and ecommerce strategy for the websites, working cross-functionally to improve sales conversion and produce a best in class customer experience.
- Develop a roadmap for optimisation for the customer journey, identifying barriers and adapt to the changing needs of their customers across multiple platforms.
- Lead the development and prioritisation of digital solutions and online content to remove barriers and enable target audiences/customers to self serve and get the answers they need quicker.
- Set online targets and ensure priorities are being met (revenue, speed and performance).
- Track and drive improvements in the primary metrics at key touch points in the customer journeys to enable clear tracking of how it is performing and where it can be optimized.
- Champion the development and oversight of a Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) Strategy, setting the pace and targets for improvements across all key sites.
- Owning the CRO roadmap, working collaboratively with the analytics and dev teams to develop a programme of continuous improvement and A/B testing.
- Work with external agencies, data and development functions to ensure site is optimised for organic growth, with key focus on mobile performance.
- Drive digital innovation, agile ways-of-working and a culture of continual test-and-learn/improvement across the team.
- Report on and analyse website metrics, overall customer engagement and conversion on site to develop future strategies and areas for improvement.
- Manage the content and design teams to deliver high quality product content that consistently improves customer experience and increases conversion.
- Manage the content and creative teams to deliver multichannel content on a variety of objectives, from targeting organic search success to creating brand awareness to driving direct response on display or performance channels.
- Work closely with buying and merchandising to ensure products go live on time for marketing launches.
- You'll be an experienced digital marketer, with a good understanding of ecommerce, testing, content development and Conversion Rate Optimisation.
- With a proactive and innovative approach, you'll lead a team and work collaboratively with others to build effective online customer journeys and experiences that drive results.
- With strong communication skills and business acumen, you'll articulate your vision and secure appropriate investment in the ongoing development of our online platforms and digital technologies.
- Educated to degree level/professional level in a marketing discipline
- Extensive experience working in digital marketing with a broad working knowledge of the core disciplines (eCommerce, SEO, PPC, testing & Conversion Rate Optimisation and data analytics)
- Extensive experience and track record of driving and improving ROI
- Experience of managing and leading a team to motivate and drive results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Google Analytics or similar analytics packages
- Experience gained from a high-growth, multi-channel retail business
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.