£35k - 40k per year
Forward Role is delighted to be working with a well known retailer based in South Manchester on the appointment of an eCommerce Merchandising Manager.
The purpose of this role is to manage and deliver the online buying and merchandising strategy and to support in the trading strategy.
This is a fantastic role for someone who wants to have autonomy, continually develop and be part of a great culture.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Drive sales and conversion through strategic analysis and effective stock management
- Planning and trading your areas with a focus on delivering maximum sales & profit and overseeing the performance of direct reports
- Be responsible for the breakdown of a seasonal budget, creating category and gender budgets by territory and by channel
- Identify and develop opportunities for sales growth including range development, bestsellers and category performance
- Deliver weekly and monthly trade and sell through reporting, taking a lead role in the trade meetings
- Use Fredhopper or appropriate software to develop and maintain onsite search, navigation and category product rankings, helping to maximise commercial goals and drive conversion
- Create, plan and execute online promotions, reviewing performance and managing margin expectations
- Be responsible for all on site pricing and markdown strategy with a view to maximise product sell through and hit margin targets
- To construct and roll out and maintain new and updated reports, covering the full trading team/across all channels
- Work closely with Campaign Team to align ecommerce stock buy with key marketing stories
- Work alongside C.R.O Team to ensure categories and products are set up to maximise onsite conversion
- Six direct reports. Be responsible for and assist in the guidance and development of your direct team
- Minimum 5 years in a commercially focused environment within online trading and merchandising
- Stock management and trading
- Product ranging and buying
- On-Site Merchandising
- Degree in Business or Marketing
- Demonstrate skills in communication, problem -solving, initiative, planning and decisiveness
- Commercially aware with a focus to help maximise Sales, Conversion and Profit
- Highly Analytical
- Advanced numerical and Excel Skills
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Enthusiasm, Initiative and Motivation to deliver
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.