Are you a native/fluent French speaker? Are you a recent graduate and/or have 1-2 years experience within an ecommerce, marketing or digital role? If so, then this could be the perfect opportunity to progress and utilise your language skills.
This beauty business based just a short train journey out of the city centre has grown significantly over the last 12 months and is now expanding internationally. Reporting into the International eCommerce Manager, you will be responsible for the French site, ensuring all content is translated accurately, uploading product and merchandising the site.
Experience within a similar role is beneficial yet candidates with transferable skills and a thirst to learn and develop will be considered.
- To help drive forward the overall financial performance of each country website.
- Maintain product and category content to ensure it is complete, accurate and the featured benefits of individual products are compelling to customers.
- Ensure that all product lines are merchandised effectively, liaising with the relevant teams to ensure there are sufficient stock levels to support the marketing plans.
- Work with the marketing team to ensure website pages are correctly optimised for SEO, including meta data, relevant in-page links and effective copy.
- Work on the platform and with the graphic design team to upload graphic content.
- Continually work with the Buying Team to increase the number and quality of the ranges promoted on the regional sites to maximise sales and margin opportunities.
- Actively merchandise products to maximise the opportunity for up sell and cross sell revenues.
- Monitor customer feedback, consumer trends and competitor activity/pricing ensuring the information is included in all buying/merchandising decision making.
- Analyse range/product performance to identify opportunities for growth and where appropriate take relevant action.
- The successful candidate must be a native speaker of the country site they are working on, or completely fluent and experience in a working environment.
- We’re looking for an ambitious individual who can demonstrate a real passion for the sector.
- The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level.
- Strong analytical skills and an interest in working in a results orientated role are key.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £20k - 22k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
Are you looking for a new eCommerce role and do you have 1-2 years digital experience? If so, then this could be the perfect role for you. I am working with an international business based in cool offices in Stockport on the search for an eCommerce Executive to join their growing and vibrant eCom...
- £25k - 30k per year
- Posted 19 days ago
Thanks to significant growth, a large retailer based near Blackburn, is looking to add to the ecommerce and digital team. Reporting to the Trading Manager, an Online Trading Executive is sought to join the expanding digital team and take ownership over the listing and promotion of products. This ...
- £19k - 22k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
Are you a native/fluent Spanish speaker? Are you a recent graduate and/or have 1-2 years experience within an ecommerce, marketing or digital role? If so, then this could be the perfect opportunity to progress and utilise your language skills. This beauty business based just a short train journey...
- £19k - 22k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
Are you a native/fluent German speaker? Are you a recent graduate and/or have 1-2 years experience within an ecommerce, marketing or digital role? If so, then this could be the perfect opportunity to progress and utilise your language skills. This beauty business based just a short train journey ...