Are you looking for a step up in your career? Would you like the opportunity to work for a growing, thriving financial business to lead a team of talented content writers? We have the pleasure of working with a fantastic FinTech business in Manchester City Centre to find a brilliant Head of Content to join their ever-growing team.
As the Head of Content, it will be your responsibility to lead the team to create enriched, engaging and informative content that is consumer friendly, to drive performance. The ideal candidate will have supreme experience in results driven content, a solid understanding in FinTech, have an innovative mind set and a passionate leader.
What you will be doing
- Implement, develop and deliver a content strategy, leading your team to maximise the effectiveness of the content
- Collaborate with the wider teams, such as SEO and PR, to ensure that all content and campaigns are delivered to the absolute maximum potential
- Managing, developing and training all new and current members of your team
- Liaise with the senior members of the team and senior stakeholders
- Manage the company’s content budget
- Create regular reports on the content campaigns and its effectiveness
- Produce creative content by collaborating with the design and UX team
Who you will be
- Experience in leading and managing a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A positive, motivating leader, with a passion for developing and managing a team
- Experience in creating and delivering a successful content strategy
If you wish to be considered for the role, please apply via the link below or send your CV directly to Faye Dixon firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £50k - 60k per year
- Posted 24 days ago
Are you an e-commerce trader looking for your next move? This is a brand new opportunity for an experienced Marketplace Trader with retail experience to join a leading home textile business and drive their existing and new B2B accounts! My client is a leading home furnishing supplier to the retai...
- Manchester City Centre
- £55k - 70k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
This new position for a well renowned Manchester City Centre based Fintech Brand as they look to hire a Head of Digital Acquisition. This role is critical to the ongoing growth and success of the business, particularly within the online channel. You will manage and lead the performance marketing ...
- Manchester City Centre
- £25k - 33k per year
- Posted 14 days ago
Are you a natural storyteller who can keep the audience engaged, whatever the subject? Do you have an interest in translate “difficult content” into content that’s jargon-free? We are looking for a Content Lead to join a leading company in medical aesthetics to take the reins, in managing and con...
- £45k - 60k per year
- Posted 28 days ago
Head of Digital Marketing – Portsmouth – B2B A global leader in their field my client is looking to add a new position to their team. As Head of Digital Marketing you will have full ownership over the digital activities of the business as well as full budget responsibility. The focus of the role ...