£50k - 70k per year
Head of Digital
Disruptive and High Growth B2C Technology Brand
Liverpool City Centre
£50,000 - £70,000 + Lucrative Benefits Package
As the business has expanded their product range and now having five separate brands propositions, they are now on their next curve of growth with a unique Technology Brand entering the B2C comparison market. They look to hire a Head of Digital Marketing to work across one of the original Brands to give them a “face lift” and oversee the development of all digital marketing activities of their latest Brand to market.
You will be the “go to” person for all things digital where you will have full responsibility for the strategy and execution of all digital marketing activities. You’ll work commercial with the 3rd party agencies and manage them to maximise growth to ensure the Brands reach their full potential.
You will have the support of an internal marketing team and external agencies with a further two hires signed off this year to join your team. If you want to make your mark, work within a high growth business who have new product launches coming and act in a disruptive way in the comparison B2C market, then this is the opportunity you need to apply for!
As the Head of Digital you will be responsible for:
- Managing the team and external third party agencies to create, define and deliver continuous marketing strategy that delivers business results
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to our web and social platforms with a key emphasis on digital search marketing through performance channels like paid media and SEO
- Utilising multi-channel CRM communication technologies to inform and engage our audience and potential stakeholders, including social media, PPC and SEO
- Making continuous improvements to current web and social platforms, to improve customer conversion rate
- Branding for our website, social media, events, graphic design and press releases for reputation and awareness
- Create, run, and optimise marketing automation and lead nurturing processes
- Working with the Sales Team to convert site traffic into new leads
- Manage and develop team members through reviews and continuous development, encouraging innovation and efficiency
As the new Head of Digital you will ideally have the following skills:
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Experience in managing websites, social media, PPC and SEO
- Experience in using CRM and marketing automation platforms
- Possess technical knowledge on available standards, methods, tools and applications, and be able to analyse requirements
- Broad Digital team management with a proven track record or running successful marketing campaigns from creative through to implementation and review
- Experience in managing web development projects and analytics
- Strong understanding of current digital marketing concepts and strategy
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.