£60k - 75k per year
Head of Marketing (Digital)
£60k - £75k
North West with Hybrid Working
Do you want to work for an established business with a great Brand reputation who are now looking to take their traditional marketing strategies more into the digital era? With an established full mix marketing team, you will be leading the team and the business into more of a digital focussed environment. If you have experience of managing small teams and external digital and PR agencies whilst holding an integral role internally with key stakeholders then this is the role for you!
You’ll be joining a forward thinking organisation who are trusted by their clients for decades and I’m sure decades still to come. They have won awards for being on the best places to work and really believe their employees are the heartbeat of their business.
This role has the pathway to become a Marketing Director in the next 2-3 year and as a business they really do believe in offering their staff a clear career development programme. You will be a strong marketing leader who will have strong experience of full mix marketing where you will be a the digital marketing expert by advising them on digital best practice and analyse the Brands online performance.
As the Head of Marketing you will be able to:
- Drive online performance against our targets by analysing CPL though varied marketing activities with a focus on online acquisition and with the support of the wider sales team to help convert quality leads into sales
- Strategically manage external digital marketing agencies in PPC, Paid Social and SEO whilst having a broader remit of managing more traditional marketing agencies in PR for instance
- Strategically grow the businesses brand proposition and offer insight into generating better marketing performance.
- If you have experience of managing teams then you will have the opportunity to managing a current (and great) marketing team already in place, who currently carry out Content, Email, Events and Brand Marketing activities and you will strategically lead them to think more digital and test new ideas across varied marketing channels.
- Influence key decisions within the business and offer insight on reports and performance analysis across core marketing channels and spend costs vs revenue through ROI.
If this role interests you, it would be great if you also have some of the following skills:
- Proven experience in leading the formation and roll-out of a digital marketing strategy within B2B environment
- Experience of building and improving the analytics and metrics required to inform ROI driven digital marketing.
- Deep specialist knowledge in one or more digital acquisition channels, ideally online search and/or social (LinkedIn/Twitter/Facebook).
- Full understanding of Lead generation / Marketing function
- Team and / or agency management and look to lead and influence
- Experience of using tools like / or similar to HubSpot, Google Analytics and Excel
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.