Location:Manchester City Centre
£45k - 60k per year
Head of Paid Digital
Manchester city centre – hybrid working
This online retailer are making immense waves through the UK’s retail market, and are on a hugely exciting journey of growth which will see them quickly take a leading place at the top of the Retail chain. They are investing heavily in their digital acquisition function, and are in the process of bringing the vast majority of their paid channels in-house, and so now have a requirement for a forward thinking, ambitious and strategic-thinking Head of Paid Digital to head up and lead the function into a new realm.
This is a unique and varied opportunity for someone with proven paid search experience and success to drive forward our Clients Brand and market share, working closely with other members of the sales and marketing team to help take the company’s paid digital strategy and delivery to the next level. You will play a key role in evolving the paid search direction ensuring they stay at the forefront of our industry.
The successful candidate will be ‘hands on’ in their approach to paid digital, growing and optimising digital channels across Paid Social, PPC, Display, Youtube and Affiliates.
Key responsibilities of the Head of Paid Digital
- Plan and lead digital strategy across various channels (PPC, Paid Social, Affiliates, YouTube, Display)
- Drive enhancement and improve efficiencies across core channels
- Manage channel forecasts and team targets to ensure business success
- Responsible for leading multiple digital projects, meeting and actions
- Develop learnings and testing within channels to better understand customer journey and improve CVR
- Effectively communicate channel performance to key stakeholders
- Develop and train internal talent to ensure industry best practice
- Identify opportunities and areas for optimisations while working with wider marketing team to utilise each channel to its full potential
- Lead an ambitious team in execute strategy and ensure high performance
The key skills and attributes of the Head of Paid Digital
- Proven, successful digital acquisition track record with 3 years plus experience
- Experience in leading the formation and roll-out of a paid digital marketing strategy
- Must have a strong strategic ability and passion for data and analytics whilst also being able to roll the strategy out
- Deep experience of Google, LinkedIn and Facebook Ads as well as other digital advertising platforms
- Deep specialist knowledge of digital acquisition channels, especially paid search via Google and all social media platforms
- Specific industry experience is not required, however previous experience in working in a fast-paced environment is essential
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.