This is an exciting new opportunity to lead the Paid Search function for an incredibly successful consumer focussed brand based in Manchester. Due to continued growth as a brand, this is a new role created to enable the business to expand on their current paid media activity by bringing in a digital performance professional who has the ability to take the brands paid media activity to the next level.
The role reports into the Marketing Director, your role will be to lead the paid search function from the front, defining and implementing a best in class UK strategy and being the subject matter expert across the business. If you’re passionate about business growth through digital marketing and have a keen interest in customer acquisition then this is the role for you!
Along with seemingly limitless progressive opportunities, they boast an unrivalled working culture, extensive benefits and empathetic work-life balance policy.
Responsibilities of the Head of Paid Search include:
- Manage company PPC strategy, planning, executing, implementing, tracking, reporting, analysis and optimisation to ensure delivery against targets
- Identify opportunities to improve and scale performance across PPC, Paid Social, Display, Programmatic and Affiliate Marketing
- Work cross-functionally to help with a/b testing and coming up with ideas on how to continually improve
- Help build and execute on the existing strategy focused on winning new customers by launching new campaigns, while having full ownership of the P&L of your initiatives
- Keyword research and proactively monitoring latest industry trends
- Helping to refine the bid management approach with a focus on new users and reactivating existing ones
- Work with wider teams on strategy, forecasting and messaging, including country specific search strategies
- Work closely with Google and Bing account managers to ensure the company is staying at the forefront of Paid Search
As the new Head of Paid Search you will have the following experience:
- At least 5 years' experience of hands-on PPC experience
- Managing profitable AdWords Search & Display, Facebook Paid and other PPC campaigns
- Highly analytical, inquisitive and target driven
- Love thinking big and have solid commercial acumen
- Proven ability to deliver ROI from PPC campaigns
- Expert knowledge of audience based bidding strategies
- Experience managing large budgets and have previously grown
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £60k - 85k per year
- Posted about 4 hours ago
We're looking for a Head of Performance Marketing to be responsible for the growth and optimisation of our Paid Search activity. This will include both hands-on daily optimisation of campaigns, as well as providing more top level strategic direction including analysing data, running tests, collab...
- £45k - 55k per year
- Posted 8 days ago
This BRAND NEW Head of Digital Marketing opportunity is not to be missed! You’ll be working for an international eCommerce business where you’ll work with some of the world’s largest brands and you’ll lead the digital marketing function and manage an internal digital team, which has grown signifi...
- £55k - 80k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
Are you looking for a step up in your career? Would you like the opportunity to work for a growing, thriving financial business to lead a team of talented content writers? We have the pleasure of working with a fantastic FinTech business in Manchester City Centre to find a brilliant Head of Conte...
- Manchester City Centre
- £50k - 60k per year
- Posted 7 days ago
Paid Social Director, Global media agency, Manchester City Centre, £50- £60k Forward Role are proud to be working with one of the world's largest media agencies who are currently looking for an ambitious Paid Social Director to join their digital team in their fast-growing Manchester office. If y...