This is an exciting new opportunity to lead the Paid Search function for an incredibly successful consumer focussed brand based in Manchester. Due to continued growth as a brand, this is a new role created to enable the business to expand on their current paid media activity by bringing in a digital performance professional who has the ability to take the brands paid media activity to the next level.
The role reports into the Marketing Director, your role will be to lead the paid search function from the front, defining and implementing a best in class UK strategy and being the subject matter expert across the business. If you’re passionate about business growth through digital marketing and have a keen interest in customer acquisition then this is the role for you!
Along with seemingly limitless progressive opportunities, they boast an unrivalled working culture, extensive benefits and empathetic work-life balance policy.
Responsibilities of the Head of Paid Search include:
- Manage company PPC strategy, planning, executing, implementing, tracking, reporting, analysis and optimisation to ensure delivery against targets
- Identify opportunities to improve and scale performance across PPC, Paid Social, Display, Programmatic and Affiliate Marketing
- Work cross-functionally to help with a/b testing and coming up with ideas on how to continually improve
- Help build and execute on the existing strategy focused on winning new customers by launching new campaigns, while having full ownership of the P&L of your initiatives
- Keyword research and proactively monitoring latest industry trends
- Helping to refine the bid management approach with a focus on new users and reactivating existing ones
- Work with wider teams on strategy, forecasting and messaging, including country specific search strategies
- Work closely with Google and Bing account managers to ensure the company is staying at the forefront of Paid Search
As the new Head of Paid Search you will have the following experience:
- At least 5 years' experience of hands-on PPC experience
- Managing profitable AdWords Search & Display, Facebook Paid and other PPC campaigns
- Highly analytical, inquisitive and target driven
- Love thinking big and have solid commercial acumen
- Proven ability to deliver ROI from PPC campaigns
- Expert knowledge of audience based bidding strategies
- Experience managing large budgets and have previously grown
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £25k - 35k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
This is a brand new Paid Search Executive / Senior Paid Search Executive / Paid Search Manager role available in the Warrington area for an international eCommerce Brand! Salary is from £25k up to £35k depending on experience. The role is reporting into the Head of Paid Media, which is a newly cr...
- £50k - 60k per year
- Posted 6 days ago
Head of SEO, Award-winning Integrated Agency, Manchester, £50- £60k Forward Role are proud to be working with this multi award-winning integrated agency in Manchester who have a fantastic client base and a vibrant team! Joining their digital team as Head of SEO, this role is a key hire for the ag...
- £60k - 75k per year
- Posted 7 days ago
A well know fitness brand is looking for their new Head of eCommerce! This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for a new challenge or looking to secure a fresh new role. You will join a growing marketing team and manage a team whilst spearheading the trading strategy and calendar. Resp...
- Greater Manchester
- £60k - 75k per year
- Posted 29 days ago
This a new role to business reporting into the Marketing Director where you’ll be joining an expanding marketing division. As the new Head of Digital Acquisition you will be responsible for all aspects of driving strategic initiatives across PPC, Search, SEO, Shopping and Affiliates managing a la...