£75k - 100k per year
Head of Social
Staffordshire – Please note this role does not offer remote working
Up to £95K
I am working with a well-known global manufacturing/ construction company who is looking for a passionate, Worldwide Head of Social. This Head of Social will take responsibility for representing the company/ brand via social media across the world, addressing audiences of 2 million machine owners, operators and fans, and turning social into sales by defining and leading the company’s paid social strategy. This role will report into the MD.
- Manage a team covering social media content, performance and community management
- Be the leading voice for social media within the organisation
- Three key regions that have huge growth potential + more, this leadership role involves working with regional offices across the globe
- The successful Worldwide Head of Social ill create a global strategy and timeline, staying in regular contact with the 20+ remote marketing managers to lead social across the organisation
- Ensure that the corporate and UK accounts are leading the way with best practise
- Generate leads, then convert a higher percentage of them
- Increase online sales for machines and parts/ service.
- Experience in stakeholder management (at an Exec Board Level)
- Must be a strategic planner, and can lead and inspire a team to integrate social media into all of the key business activities
- Experience of leading social media strategy for a brand
- Passionate and enthusiastic believer in power of social media – be able to ‘sell’ social into the senior team and the wider organisation to improve engagement
- Be able to demonstrate how to develop social media strategy for product launches which will include engagement with customers
- Know how the algorithms work and how to beat them
- Creative, has the self belief to come up and try out wacky ideas, and can explain in detail how social media works to an audience which may not be as literate in this field
- Experience in supplier and agency management to be able to select and push paid external resource to achieve best results
- Understanding or interest in construction and agriculture industry would be of huge benefit
Please contact Eilidh Sproul at Forward Role for more information! firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.