£80k - 100k per year
Interim CMO – Immediate start
£80,000 - £100,000 FTC (3-6 months) or Day rate opportunity
London (2 days a week)
This is an incredible opportunity to join an ecommerce / pureplay business on the brink of seismic growth. Having just received a significant amount of investment, they have an immediate need for a senior digitally focused leader (with experience of growing PE/VC backed online trading businesses) to concentrate on their digital acquisition and bring their online performance channels inhouse. As the team is lean at the moment, this will be a hands on role to begin with and could realistically be a temp-to-perm opportunity for the right person with a very generous (potentially seven figures) equity opportunity.
- Maximising ROI through Paid Search, Paid Social and SEO and bringing those channels inhouse.
- Continuous development of the website including content generation and management of an ongoing CRO programme.
- Regular updates to the Board detailing current performance, new opportunities and changes in the marketplace.
- Expanding CRM / email strategy to increase customer engagement, cross sell and retention.
- Development of social media strategy, publishing regular content across the various platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok etc).
- Growing traffic and conversion levels.
- Expansion of the Martech stack to drive better planning decisions.
- A senior digital specialist in the pureplay / ecommerce space
- Previous experience of managing all marketing channels for a highly invested ecommerce business through a different stages of growth
- Must have hands on experience of managing paid campaigns across search, social, display, programmatic, affiliates
- Ecommerce website management, CRO and content production
- Data, CRM and Email campaign planning
- Google Analytics
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.