£300 - 400 per day
An ecommerce brand with a massive following, who are also going stregth to stregth in the UK and now internationally are looking to bring in an interim Head of SEO to manage the SEO team.
The contract is open ended but likely to be 3-6 months. Based in Manc but can be remote. Likely inside IR35, at £300-400 per day
About the role:
- Devise and implement short and long term strategies to gain high levels of measurable growth in organic traffic, revenue and profit, internationally
- Working with leaders internally to educate on SEO and ensure the SEO agenda is prioritised and that SEO best practice becomes a way of doing things within all areas of the organisation
- Grow all digital assets in organic search; develop a mobile/tablet-specific strategy and project manage through to implementation
- Lead a team of direct reports and collaborate with internal teams including PPC, tech, buying, trade and ecomm
- Input into the global content marketing strategy and plan to maximise SEO opportunities
- Measure and evaluate all activities liaising closely with the insights team; reporting on findings with leadership
- Keep abreast of relevant innovation and developments to ensure SEO practices are cutting edge and effective
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Work with agencies to optimise our app organic traffic
- Experienced technical SEO hands-on practitioner with proven track record in delivering noticeable increased traffic, sales and profit growth (essential) - min 6 years
- Leadership role of direct and cross-functional teams
- Worked on international sites, UK plus at least one other country
- Budgetary management
- Must have retail experience, ideally fashion
Interested? Apply today, if you would like more detail please get in touch with Beth Price on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07732 689608
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.