Manchester City Centre
£30k - 35k per year
0161 974 5658
10 months ago
An incredible opportunity to work with an award winning software Development Company who are Manchester based!
This role will liaise between Product Managers, Client PO's and Scrum teams to clearly define sprint backlogs and perform sprint planning with teams.
This is a perfect opportunity for somebody wanting to take the next step up in their career into a Product Owner position and work for a company who are making huge noise in their industry!
What you will be doing;
- Be responsible for whole product backlog
- Approving user stories
- Identifying key stakeholders requirements and adjusting products based upon their needs
- Deliver full product suite
- Working with stakeholders to provide weekly updates
- Working closely with Scrum team
- Driving Agile working environments
What we need from you;
- A positive can do approach
- A hunger and a drive to succeed
- Highly organised and the ability to work autonomously
- Excellent communicational skills
- Worked in a project & agile based environment previously
Full training will be provided.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.