£35k - 40k per year
£35,000 - £40,000 plus benefits
Lancashire (with hybrid working)
This online retailer in hyper growth is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their expanding team to provide the central marketing team with activity planning and strategy in order to drive integration across the department, ensuring they achieves its customer growth and retention targets.
- Managing the process to deliver marketing activity development from execution to review
- Building activity briefs that will deliver the strategic priorities, objectives, insight, missions, and direction provided by the strategy team
- Managing teams for activity in order to capture cross functional input and deliver activity on time and to plan
- Managing tactical changes to plan in line with business performance
- Regularly sharing update on all squad activities to drive relevant action and decision taken
Person and Skills required:
- Previous experience of planning marketing campaigns in a retail environment – eg Black Friday, Christmas, Easter, seasonal campaigns
- A braid range of skills across the marketing mix
- Extremely organised, ability to plan meticulous detail
- Excellent Emotional Intelligence skills (Intra-personal & inter-personal skills)
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
- Commercial acumen
- Ability to plan and prioritise effectively to meet changing priorities and demands
- Strong ability to plan and prioritise and manage time effectively to meet changing priorities and demands
- Problem solving & IT literate
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.