Location:Manchester City Centre
£23k - 25k per year
Manchester City Centre – Hybrid working (2 days in office 3 from home)
A nationally recognised, technology focussed Online Retail organisation are a household name (particularly if you’re into Sports!), and their Digital Marketing function have had an exciting year of positive change. After recently bringing in all paid channels in-house, they’re now looking for a Media Buyer take responsibility for managing the Display Media & App Campaigns for the organisation. Reporting into a friendly and approachable Head of Media, this team has such a collaborative and fun culture – perks include monthly team drinks, lunches, breakfasts and weekly team sport (of course optional!).
Core responsibilities include:
- Plan, execute, analyse and optimise Media & App campaigns across multiple platforms, to meet key business objectives
- Work with display partners to ensure campaigns are managed effectively.
- Continually source new partners to test
- Plan, implement and report on A/B testing for ad copy & banners
- Research market competitors and industry trends
- Weekly reporting on the key metrics of revenue, CPC, CPA and ROI
- Measure and analyse campaign performance and use data to identify areas of improvement
Your skills & experience:
- Minimum of 1 years paid search experience/media buying/display advertising
- Experienced in budget management
- DCM and Attribution modelling experience desirable
- Advanced excel & data analysis skills
- An interest in sports in any way, shape or form would be desirable!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.