Do you have a keen eye for detail and are passionate about premium fashion?
My client is a multi-million pound retail business looking for their new Multichannel Trading Manager, based North of Manchester in state of the art offices you will define and own the ecommerce strategy for the business and lead the merchandising and trading team to maximize divisional sales and trading operations ensuring an incredible customer journey.
On a day-to-day basis you will be expected to delve into analytics, analyse results and metrics, optimise conversions, brainstorm ideas, act as the primary contact for business stakeholders and anything else necessary to optimise conversion performance and user experience.
- Drive premium fashion performance
- Working directly with the buying and merchandising teams
- Constantly look for ways to improve the channels to improve buyer conversion rates
- Reporting on key metrics
- Review the seasons trading
- Understand the retail strategy
- Manage your team and direct reports
What you need;
- Solid analytical and technical background
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Experience using product merchandising tools
- Experience in algorithms
- Strong communication skills
- Superb work ethic
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.