£28k - 32k per year
0161 974 5658
over 1 year ago
Do you have hands on experience managing web marketing initiatives across marketplace sellers primarily with Amazon?
Are you wanting to work for a company who values you and offers genuine career progression and support?
My client is a global leading homeware brand looking to expand their online market place accounts including Amazon and Wayfair!
Based in the Wirral, with a 34 hour working week, this is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate!
- Develop and implement the digital strategy for online marketplace accounts
- Optimising catalogue of products
- Work with external stakeholders to refine paid campaigns
- Work with trade team to forecast product trends
- Write and product reports for internal and external stakeholders
What we need from you;
- Proven results in growing an Amazon account
- Solid stakeholder engagement skills
- Positive driven attitude
- Ability to be able to read data
- Develop and compile cohesive reports
- 3 years’ experience managing online marketing across marketplace sellers
GET IN TOUCH NOW!!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.