about 1 year ago
This established online retailer are consistently making waves through the North West’s fashion market, and as a result are growing their Online Merchandising team. The role will be as assistant Online Merchandiser, with the sole purpose of the role will be getting products online, maintaining stock levels and helping the merchandiser with day-to-day running of the website.
You will be responsible for :
- Making sure new products are online as soon as possible
- Checking ideals, placement, descriptions and photos are correct before approving.
- Identifying good and poor performance on reports
- Working with the merchandising team to get the best out of the stock and ranges.
- Merchandising the site using algorithms and manual modification for key product.
- Raising any potential issues such as broken links, incorrect product descriptions, placement, imagery and general housekeeping when going through the website on a daily basis.
- Homepage checks after any content changes over all platforms to ensure everything is correct.
- Support the merchandiser with roles throughout the day.
- Observing daily stock levels.
- Ecommerce and merchandising experience
- Good analytical skills
- Work well in a team
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.