£34k - 40k per year
6 months ago
We are working with one of the UK's leading Online Retailers who have gone from strength to strength in recent years and due to continued growth they have created a new role for an Online Partnerships Manager to join their Marketing Team.
In this role you will hold a key role in managing all online partnerships including working in partnership with some of the biggest online comparison websites that promote and advertise the brand! You will be used to working in a fast paced and varied role previously where you will have a focus on building and maintaining relationships with our top tier partners.
We are looking for someone with a commercial mindset who is able to work autonomously and lead the partnership strategy whilst advising on day-to-day pricing and propositions.
In this new role, the Digital Partnership Manager will be responsible for:
- Formation, execution, and management of best in class digital partnership strategies and campaigns to drive continued growth across various locations and demographics
- Management of relationships between internal and external stakeholders, delivering and exceeding expectations against targets to drive performance of the channel
- Analysing performance and managing day-to-day pricing strategy to balance sales volume whilst maintaining margin
- Working closely with other key departments and such as Trade, Commercial & Design to ensure marketing strategies are aligned and feedback insight
- Reporting on business performance and insights to be delivered and communicated with key stakeholders
Skills and experience to be the new Digital Partnership Manager:
- Must have proven track record experience in similar affiliate and partnership position either in a client side or agency role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding and reporting KPI’s
- Good personal skills, able to develop positive internal and external relationships
- Well-developed commercial acumen and a proven track record in commercial negotiations
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.