£40k - 45k per year
100% REMOTE ROLE!
Forward Role has exclusively partnered with a high growth health and wellness brand on the search for an Online Trading Manager.
This is a pivotal role for the business as you head up all trading and merchandising activity for the UK site and imminent global expansion.
If you're looking for a role with total autonomy and heaps of flexibility, then this is the role for you.
- Create and manage a trading plan that allows the business to hit sales & margin targets
- Work with the buying and marketing teams to plan new launches and online campaigns
- Analyse KPI metrics to maximise sales opportunities. Review weekly sales data, summarising and highlighting any changes in sales patterns to relevant stakeholders in addition to providing recommendations and advising on corrective measures where necessary
- Develop a strong understanding of the current market, competitor activity and highlight opportunities
- Be the driving force behind creating innovative ways to merchandise products and improve the customer experience
- Monitoring key site metrics including GP, Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, AOV, Exit Rates, Traffic (new and returning)
- Setting up reports to communicate relevant performance insights, analysis and information to the wider team
- An in-depth understanding of e- commerce solutions and strategies including merchandising, UX and CRN, promotions mechanisms and tactics
- Technical understanding of the digital product management and optimisation
- Strong analytical skills complimented with commercial knowledge, in statistics and data- data driven choices to know key metrics across retails trends to help make informed decisions with past experience and knowledge
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with and influence other key departments, external agencies and colleagues
- A high level of consistency and logical thinking
- Highly organised with prioritisation skills
- Ability to facilitate efficient meeting and to drive projects with key departments and external agencies
- Competent use of Google Analytics and Excel
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.