£27k - 30k per year
Paid Media Executive
Salary £30k plus competitive benefits (including free annual gym membership)
Leigh – hybrid working (as flexible as the candidate likes)
An award winning Leisure organisation have undergone a huge stint of growth in the past 12 months and are showing no signs of slowing down. As they continue to grow at an incredible pace, they are now looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Paid Media Executive to run all paid search and paid social campaigns for the group. This is a hugely varied role and sits in a very friendly and close knit Marketing team.
Core responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement PPC strategies, ensuring the highest performance at the best possible value
- Day to day management and optimisation of PPC and social campaigns
- New campaign planning and activation across all areas to include build, creative, targeting, and new features
- Maintain a first-class level of accuracy and account hygiene, regularly reviewing account setups for optimum delivery
- Assist in the production of regular reports, producing insightful performance commentary that makes a real difference in the planning of campaigns
- Review and control all budgets across paid search and social channels whilst optimising spend to maximise sales volumes
Your skills & experiences:
- Minimum 6 months experience of hands on PPC campaign management
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people both internally and externally
- Experience analysing websites through the use of tools such as google analytics and SEMrush
- Advanced Excel skills in order to build and run monthly reports and keyword traffic volume analysis
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.