£28k - 30k per year
8 months ago
Paid Media Executive
Wigan – very flexible working culture, open to a minimum of 1 day a week in office
An incredibly exciting Technology / Retail organisation whose business model focusses around working with Keyworkers, has been growing from strength to strength in recent times and as a result are looking for an ambitious and talented Paid Media Executive to develop and implement paid media campaigns for the businesses four brands.
You will be joining a very friendly and close knit team, and be joining a hugely successful business which prides itself on progressing its staff. Two senior members of the Digital Marketing function, including the Head of Acquisition who you would report into, started off in similar Exec level roles some years back and are now operating as Heads of – the proof is in the pudding!
Core responsibilities include:
- Manage paid digital campaigns across Paid Social & PPC
- Optimise campaigns daily to ensure budgets are invested as effectively as possible, delivering maximum performance and ROI
- Regular reporting on campaign performance
- Identify new areas for growth and new channels to test, such as TikTok and Programmatic
- Work closely with the Digital Design Team to ensure creative is impactful, commercial and on brand
- Work with the Marketing Team to generate and deliver campaigns
- Work with the Partnerships Team to promote brand campaigns to members and generate revenue
- Support in evaluating reports and campaign activity across channels, making recommendations, and creating a culture of continuous improvement
What you will get in return for your skills & experience:
- Responsibility and action from day 1, you will have all of the tools and training provided to make this role as successful as it can be
- Very flexible, family friendly culture – the business is open to the candidate working as little or as many days from the Wigan office
- 25 days holiday plus Christmas shut down, plus bank holidays, plus 3 ‘emergency’ days
- Achievable bonus scheme
- 4% employer pension
Skills & experience required:
- Minimum 1 year experience in a paid media role.
- First-class knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads Manager, analytics tools.
- A hands-on self-starter who is comfortable working in a fast-paced digital marketing environment.
- Results driven and highly analytical with experience of using a range of analytics tools
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.