Manchester City Centre
£23k - 30k per year
5 months ago
Do you want to be part of a forward thinking eCommerce business who are digitally focused and have invested in the latest technology to enable their products to soar in the B2C market?
I’m working with a brilliant business based here in the heart of Manchester City Centre who are looking for a Paid Media Executive to join their talented digital team. This is great time to join as they look to new initiatives and new product launches coming later this year and you can be part of this multiband team to help them on their way! This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a real passion for digital marketing and more specifically in performance marketing and paid media - paid social, display, PPC and app adverts.
Whether you are currently in a digital role focusing on paid social or paid search and you're looking for an exciting challenge, then this role would be a great fit for you. As well as a competitive salary, additional benefits include free gym membership, private healthcare are more.
As the Paid Media Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Create and deliver effective Paid Search and Paid Social strategies
- Plan and implement paid media campaigns to increase ROI
- Utilise Google Analytics, Google AdWords and SEM Rush
- Regular campaign tracking and reporting including analysis to look at key trends within the market and identify new opportunities
- Key word research
- Email marketing, mapping the email journey and analysing email performance
- Liaise with the wider marketing team and report into the Head of Marketing
The key skills of the Paid Media Executive:
- 1-3 years’ experience within an agency, in-house or media owner environment focussing on paid media, ideally paid social and PPC
- Has both a creative and analytical approach to performance, optimisation and testing.
- Able to manipulate datasets easily with the ability to generate meaningful insights in a presentable format
- Experience with paid media platforms & bid management tools
- Proficient in Excel and other Microsoft Office applications such as PowerPoint and Word
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.