£24k - 30k per year
Paid Media Executive
£24k - £30k
South Manchester Based
Currently remote working but likely to be 3-4 days office based post Covid
Are you looking for a new challenge that gives you the chance to get creative, whereby you can develop and execute a Paid Media strategy within one of the North Wests fastest growing eCommerce businesses and take our performance marketing to the next level? Looking for a company that wants to help further your career in Performance Marketing, as well as provide you with an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work?
If the answer to all of these questions is ‘yes’ then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
Reporting into the Paid Search Manager, this job is a brilliant opportunity to join a close-knit and growing team who are incredibly passionate about taking performance marketing to the next level.
If you’re looking to come into a new role and make a real impact working within a large eCommerce Brand then this will be perfect for you!
The main responsibilities for the Paid Media Executive:
- Managing PPC accounts across existing and emerging territories both in the UK and globally
- Setting up new campaigns to best Paid Media (Google Ads and Facebook Ads) practice and fully optimise them, including keyword research, writing & testing of ad copy and managing budgets
- Experiences of working across PPC and Paid Social campaigns
- Analyse data to identify new trends & opportunities to drive the best ROI for campaigns
- Use analytics platforms (GA and Google Ads) to create reports of campaign activity & performance and make optimisation recommendations
The key skills for the Paid Search Executive:
- 2+ years working within a PPC, paid search or paid media related role
- Working within an agency or a consumer focussed brand would be advantageous
- In depth knowledge of Google Ads, Bing, Google Analytics & Google Merchant Centre
- Experience in managing both Text Ads and PLA campaigns
- Experience with audiences and remarketing lists
- Understanding of different bid management tools
- Google shopping and paid Social experience would be a plus
- Highly analytical mind-set with strong problem-solving skills
- Wider digital marketing understanding
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.