£30k - 40k per year
11 months ago
Paid Media Manager - £30,000 - £40,000 - Manchester City Centre
A rare opportunity has arisen to join a digitally focused and innovative FinTech brand based in central Manchester. You’ll play a crucial part in the Digital Marketing department and will join a dynamic and talented team. It’s a brand new role to the business!
Sound good? Then carry on reading...
As the Paid Search Manager you will have the chance to really make your mark on this forward thinking brand and lead on PPC, reporting into the Head of Search. It’s a great time to join as the business is in high growth mode and paid search is one of their biggest channels in driving this successful growth.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with substantial budgets and potentially grow a team in the future. It’s a fantastic step up for someone who is looking to push on in the Paid Search Industry and really make their mark.
- Manage and develop an effective paid search strategy to take the brand to the next level
- Plan and deliver across all paid search campaigns, leading on paid search activity across the brand
- Conduct key word research and manage bid management tools
- Develop key PPC partner relationships (Google/Bing) supporting long term channel expansion
- Identifying new opportunities to improve performance across PPC
- Collaborate with the PPC agency across all paid media activity, with the aim of bringing all paid search in-house. Liaising with the external agency for support across paid social
- Review account performance and ensure implementation of best practise is rolled our across accounts
- Be the go to PPC expert in the team, ensuring key stakeholders are up to date with performance, initiatives, updates and strategy of the channel.
- Work alongside the wider Digital/Marketing team
- Management of a PPC Executive/Assistant in the future
In addition to the market rate salary, you’ll join a business with a great office culture and clear progression and development opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have around 3+ years hands on experience in PPC and can work autonomously and part of growing team.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role, apply to be considered or send your CV over to email@example.com I 07741656897.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.