£30k - 35k per year
about 1 year ago
Paid Media Manager – Ecommerce
Manchester City Centre – £30,000 – £35,000
Want to work for an established ecommerce brand paving their way in the industry?
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a rapidly expanding ecommerce business based in Manchester City Centre. This beauty brand are making a huge impact in the market and they are looking for an experienced Paid Media Marketer to come and join them in driving traffic to the website.
Working closely with the SEO manager and liaising with the wider digital team, you will shape and lead on the Paid Media strategy for the business. Planning, executing and managing Paid Media campaigns across Paid Search and Paid Social.
- Responsible for the end-to-end production and implementation of Paid Search campaigns in platforms such as GoogleAds and BingAds
- Reporting and analysing on campaign performance to identify areas for improvement and work towards increasing conversion
- Own the Paid Search channel, allocate and manage budgets accordingly
- Management of paid social accounts, including continuous optimisation, analysis, and strategy
- Work across key Paid Social platforms including Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Strive to continuously learn and master the latest technologies and techniques in Paid Search. Analysis of customer behaviour and marketing performance using Excel and Google Analytics
- Liaise with in-house design team for creative assets when campaign planning
- Re-targeting across Display marketing
The Ideal candidate:
- At least 3 years experience within Paid Search and Paid Social
- Worked in an ecommerce environment or with ecommerce clients
- In-house or agency experience
- Strong working knowledge of PPC and Paid Social, with experience of executing Paid Media Campaigns
- Highly analytical and confident with best practices for Paid Search
If you’re highly skilled in paid media and passionate about ecommerce then apply now! Or send your CV over to email@example.com l 07741656897
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.