£25k - 35k per year
over 1 year ago
This is a brand new Paid Search Executive / Senior Paid Search Executive / Paid Search Manager role available in the Warrington area for an international eCommerce Brand! Salary is from £25k up to £35k depending on experience. The role is reporting into the Head of Paid Media, which is a newly created role and continues the expansion of the in-house digital marketing team.
The role will primarily support the execution of paid search campaigns across multiple territories and be responsible for driving the profitable spend of a multi-million-pound budget. The role will also support the execution of broader paid media campaigns, including Display, YouTube and Paid Social. You will always be looking for ways to improve, deliver and optimise campaign performance and efficiencies.
Responsibilities of the Paid Search Specialist:
- Manage large Paid Search campaigns spanning multiple markets and languages, from conception to execution across PPC, Shopping, Paid Social, YouTube and Display
- Involved in many aspects of Search Engine Marketing; including writing ad copy and identifying new keywords
- Work with a team of developers to automate marketing processes and scale up campaigns e.g. AdWords scripts, in-house solutions etc
- Update reports and provide analysis around ROI, campaign performance, purchasing patterns and website traffic to optimize all campaigns
- Analyse performance and understand the details and effectiveness of each campaign
- Drive independent optimisation plans through analysis of data sets
- Adopt a continual 'test and learn' approach to all performance marketing activities
Requirements of the Paid Search Specialist:
- Demonstrate a passion for ecommerce marketing
- Experience in Paid Search and knowledge of other search engines in addition to AdWords is a bonus e.g Facebook Business Manager
- Proven track record of running successful Paid Search campaigns from conception to execution
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse and draw insights from large data sets
- Ability to speak foreign language is a bonus but is not essential
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.