£35k - 40k per year
about 1 year ago
Paid Search Manager
Salary up to £50k
Manchester City Centre – 3 days office / 2 days home
A hugely ambitious and rapidly growing online retailer have visions of doubling their headcount in the next couple of years – a very realistic and achievable goal given the businesses success over the past 18 months.
A pivotal hire in these growth plans is the Digital Marketing Manager, who will lead and execute all paid media activity for the brand across PPC, Paid Social, Display and Remarketing to drive customer growth through acquisition.
Core responsibilities include:
- Ownership of all paid media activity across primarily Google, Bing and LinkedIn but you will be expected to test paid activity on other channels too
- Design, plan and build of all paid campaigns, ensuring best-in class consumer campaigns
- Support the CMO with management of daily / weekly budgets across all accounts and report on performance of campaign activity
- Continuous data analysis, optimisation and reporting of all paid campaigns
- Monitoring and flagging digital competitor activity
- Forecast and deliver to pre-defined targets and KPIs, with the ability to adapt to changes in demand
- Accountable for innovation within the paid media space with emerging digital trends
- Mentoring and managing all members of the paid media team
Skills & experience required:
- Previous experience in PPC
- Retail / eCommerce industry experience would be preferred
- Experience in managing shopping activities
- Knowledge of analytical tools such as Google Analytics
- Previous experience of managing sizable paid search marketing budgets
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.