£35k - 42k per year
Paid Search Manager
Salary up to £40k
A Lancashire-born nationally recognised and well known online retailer are looking to grow their ever-expanding digital marketing teams, and due to fast-paced company growth are now looking for a dedicated Paid Search Manager to lead the search function. They have a strong success record of expanding campaigns, accounts and brands, and are now looking for somebody to really take the reins; somebody that shares their passion for success and somebody that can utilise this amazing opportunity to further harness their skill-set and make a positive impact on the business performance.
Core responsibilities include:
- As the Paid Media Manager (PPC) you will be responsible for building and optimising paid search campaigns across Google and Bing
- Overseeing multiple accounts, monitoring KPIs and reporting on performance
- Building and presenting reports from analysis
- Analysing and dip-checking data
- Analysing and working to improve the user journey
- Assisting with management and prioritisation of the paid media workload
Skills & experience required:
- Previous experience in PPC – Google & Bing
- Experience in managing shopping activities
- Knowledge of analytical tools such as Google Analytics
- Previous experience of managing sizable paid search marketing budgets
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.