£40k - 45k per year
Forward Role is excited to be working with one of the UK’s leading fashion brands in their search for a Paid Media Manager. This household name has expanded rapidly since its launch 10 years ago and now trades in the US, Australia and Europe. The Paid Media Manager will be working to multi million pound budgets and will mainly focus on activation of the UK site alongside 2 direct reports. Accompanied by a state of-the-art office and numerous benefits, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced digital marketer to make their mark on a world famous brand.
- Managing the paid search strategy and day to day implementation of campaigns
- Looking to grow performance activities in PPC including Google Ads, Shopping, YouTube and Display; and Paid Social on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest
- Managing and optimising the PPC & Shopping budget to ROI and KPI targets to drive conversions, acquisition and retention
- Updating reports and provide analysis around ROI, campaign performance, understanding purchasing patterns and website traffic to optimize all campaigns
- Analysing performance and understand the details and effectiveness of each campaign
- Using large data sets to analyse and create optimisation plans
- Managing 2 direct reports and aiding their training and progression
- Working closely with third parties to drive opportunities and test new products
- Working with the wider digital marketing team to present the performance of the Paid Media channel, bringing insights and ideas to the table to support wider activities
You should ideally:
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in performance marketing, running large scale Paid Media campaigns
- Have experience in running Paid Social and Paid Search campaigns from conception to execution either at an agency or in a client-side environment
- Ne able to demonstrate skills in Google Analytics and Google Ads
- Have a flexible approachable with strong problem-solving skills
- Have the ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.