£20k - 25k per year
6 months ago
Paid Social Executive / Specialist
Based in Geater Manchester
Salary is from £20,000 - £25,000
Ful Time - Permanent
This role is not to be missed as you will have plenty of opportunity to grow within one of the most sought after businesses in the area. If you wish to work for an entrepreneurial and forward thinking business and want to lead on all things paid social, then this role is for you!
This a new role to the business reporting into the Digital Performance Marketing Manager for a client side tech brand who has grown from strength to strength over the last 5 years. They are now looking to add a talented Paid Social Executive to their Performance Marketing Team. The Paid Social Executive will be responsible for managing the day to day implementation and optimisation of paid social activity across a number of key social platforms. You’ll be highly analytical and will be able to build brand awareness through social advertising whilst communicating with key business stakeholders.
As a Paid Social Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Implementation and optimisation of Paid Social campaign management
- Managing platform changes and trends within the Paid Media area
- Leading on Paid Social campaigns within the wider digital performance marketing team
- Manage and optimise paid social activity including end to end campaign management using various platforms including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn
- To be responsible for set up, testing and recommendations
- To work cross-functionally with key stakeholders and the wider internal marketing teams
As the Paid Social Specialist you will have the following experience:
- Experienced in Paid Social campaign management; set up, activation, optimisation and reporting.
- Experienced in using the following platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
- Experienced in using Facebook Business Manager
- A passion for the digital landscape; best practice, new technology and innovation
- Extensive experience optimising paid social campaigns to meet campaign objectives
- Experience using Google Analytics and other reporting platforms like Microsoft Excel
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.