£24k - 28k per year
Forward Role are thrilled to be working with an incredible brand who have a vacancy in their team for a Paid Social Executive. With even further plans for expansion, they're now looking to bring in someone creative and passionate about digital with the ability to manage paid social campaigns across a variety of channels. The company is launching a number of new collections and will need the Paid Social Executive to be comfortable working to high budgets. They're also ideally looking for someone with experience in Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics and Excel so if this sounds like you, then keep reading!
- Planning and execute Paid Social Campaigns (predominantly Facebook and Instagram, but also Pinterest and Twitter)
- Analysing and optimising campaign performance
- Reporting and provide actionable insights to improve campaign performance
- Allocating budgets to ensure campaign spending is kept on track
- Staying up to date with platform and industry trends and sharing new opportunities
- Collaborating with the Digital Design teams
- Working alongside the Organic Social, PPC, Email and Display teams to ensure all marketing campaigns are in sync
You should ideally:
- Have at least 12 months experience running campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter
- Be highly analytical and numerate
- Be skilled in Google Analytics and Excel
- Have excellent communication skills with strong written and verbal skills
- Be detail orientated and think outside the box
- Be a creative self-starter who is keen to share their own ideas
Benefits include 50% staff discount, subsidised gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and lots more.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.