£38k - 42k per year
An innovative gaming company based near Liverpool are looking to recruit a Paid Social Manager to join the subscription arm of the business. Having been established for almost a century, they’re now expanding their online proposition by devising exciting campaigns to manage new customer acquisitions. The Paid Social Manager will effectively support the Head of Digital to own the end-to-end management and deliverables of all paid social campaigns.
- To manage acquisition via paid social channels (a strong understanding of Facebook Ad Manager is required)
- Initially managing an external paid social agency (with the aim of bringing this function in-house)
- Supporting the development of the paid social acquisition strategy, working with the key social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Working alongside the marketing team to ensure targets are being hit to support the paid social function
- Helping to enhance the subscription arm of the business via paid social marketing strategies
- Regularly testing new channels for acquisition
- Thinking outside the box to generate creative ways to enhance campaign performance
You should ideally:
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Be proficient in Facebook Business and Ads Manager
- Have an excellent working knowledge of excel, being comfortable analysing data sets, formulas and pivot tables
- Have the ability to manage large budgets across paid social channels
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have strong analytical and creative skills
- Previous experience in a lead generation environment is preferred
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.