£25k - 40k per year
3 months ago
Calling all paid social experts in the Merseyside area! This is a role not to be missed! There’s a cool new role available in Liverpool working client side across a number of eCommerce Brands for the Group where you’ll be championing everything they do in Paid Social and maximising their return on invest across their digital platforms!
They are looking to driving continued performance across their social media channels through paid advertising. They look to expand their customer reach through the powers of social media advertising across multiple brands from fashion and beauty to lifestyle.
You will be required to analyse campaign data, report on and predict market trends, and delegate budgets accordingly. Once you have implemented these campaigns you will report back on the ROI, verify why your campaigns have worked and how they have proved commercially viable. You will be given autonomy with the budgets so you need to be confident and assertive in your decisions.
As the Paid Social Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing day to day paid social strategy whilst inputting to the wider digital proposition
- Managing, implementing and reporting on paid social campaigns across core social platforms like Facebook primarily and testing new channels
- Budget management and delegation
- Keeping up to date with trends in the market and competitor behaviour
- Ensuring content is of the highest quality and is consistent across all platforms
- Building strong relationships, internally as well as with influencers and bloggers and partnerships
Your key skills are the Paid Social Manager:
- At least 2 years of proven paid social experience
- Impeccable knowledge of paid social platforms, especially Facebook Business Manager
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel
- You will be managing a team within this role, however previous experience of team management isn’t essential
- Commercial Acumen – ability to demonstrate ROI on budgets and paid spend
- B2C experience, either client side or agency
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, trading environment
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.