£30k - 40k per year
Salary £30-40k dependant on experience
Blackburn – 3 days office / 2 days home
A hugely ambitious and rapidly growing FMCG organisation, who are proud suppliers to some of the UK’s largest retail stores, have had a very successful period of trading over recent years and as a result, are now in the process of transitioning their PPC function in house from agency.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced PPC Manager to join an thriving FMCG business working for several in-house brands, the successful candidate will report into a talented and friendly Digital Marketing Manager and be solely responsible for the PPC and Display activity across multiple company brands.
This varied role will see you:
- Offboard the accounts from an external agency, then setting up and running tailored campaigns across brand websites end to end
- Work with individual brand managers to ensure strategy is aligned with each brand’s plans & guidelines
- Create engaging ad copy to assist with conversion
- Make continuous improvement to campaigns, adjusting bids for underperforming keywords and monitoring keywords performance on an ongoing basis
- Look for new optimization opportunities and apply these to campaigns
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and provide insight on MoM and YoY comparisons
- Monitor competitors and target audience on an ongoing basis. Highlight key trends and opportunities to the wider business
- Review bidding strategy on a regular basis, ensuring that spend is being allocated across PPC, Display & Shopping Ads channels in the most effective way
Your skills & experience:
- 2+ years’ experience in PPC with a proven track record of generating results
- Up to date with the latest PPC & digital marketing trends
- Confident managing own schedule and able to manage time effectively across brands
- Proficient in using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Search Console
- Experience using CMS platforms to update web content and meta data
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.