£25k - 35k per year
almost 2 years ago
I have partnered exclusively with an innovative and award winning SME in the eCommerce sector that have grown massively. They are looking for a passionate PPC specialist to join their growing digital team in a PPC Manager position where you will manage the PPC channel. It is a brilliant opportunity to join their growing Digital Marketing team reporting into the Head of Digital. It’s an exciting time for the business as they are in high growth mode and are expanding further across UK and international markets. If you are a commercially focused PPC specialist then this could be a great fit for you.
The successful candidate will be confident in delivering growth and efficiency. They will set, and lead, the PPC strategy and manage the budget to deliver it with support of the Head of Digital.
Reporting into the Head of Digital, you will be responsible for the strategy and delivery of all PPC activity.
Some key responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing and optimising multiple PPC accounts
- Devise and implement PPC strategies, executing key PPC techniques to grow the channel
- Budget management – forecasting & budgeting large marketing budgets
- Creating and testing new and existing Search and Display campaigns which span across multiple countries and languages
- Campaign planning through to execution across the UK and internationally
- Working with in-house translators to create and maintain foreign language campaigns.
- Tracking and Optimising Search and Display campaigns including CTR, CPC etc
- Conducting keyword research and looking for other growth areas
- paid advertising across social mediain the
- Being responsible for optimising bid strategies
- Offering and developing optimisation ideas for landing pages
- Insight driven
- Data driven
- Keen eye for detail
- Commercially focused
- Experience with managing sizeable PPC budgets
This role would be an ideal role for someone who is ready for the next step up in paid search. Alternatively someone who is already managing the channel and looking for an exciting opportunity with loads of scope for progression.
Apply now to be considered.
email@example.com l 0161 914 8499
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.