Location:Manchester City Centre
£25k - 32k per year
PR Account Manager, Integrated PR Agency
Manchester City Centre
25k - 32K
Forward Role are working with and Integrated PR Agency in Manchester City Centre.
They are looking for an Account Manager to join their growing team.
They are a busy team who have huge ambitions, so are looking for someone who is passionate about all things PR.
They are on the UK’s largest agencies, and already have multiple offices, specialising in PR, digital, marketing and design, things are only getting better…
Some of their clients include some of the world’s biggest brands.
Are you a hungry, dynamic Account Manager?
Are you looking for that next step?
Looking for the right Agency, where you can really shine?
This opportunity will allow you to get stuck in with their strong portfolio of clients, most of which are long standing relationships.
The exciting stuff and day to day.
As you know no two days will be the same, the work will be really varied and you will always be challenged.
- Be the main point of contact for clients
- Lead media relations activity and proactively seek out new opportunities
- Create PR & Social strategies
- Manage clients feedback
- Work towards set goals
- Create opportunities for positive engagement with targeted audiences through a range of platforms
- Work with a set budget and negotiate terms with clients
- Seek out, maintain and build relationships with journalists/bloggers/influencers and other stakeholders to meet the client’s objectives
- Attend client meetings, you will usually be with the Account Director for this
As an Account Manager they are looking for someone who has a strong background, or strong PR skills, a creative integrated approach and positive can do attitude.
You will be joining a business who have huge growth plans, and now is a great time to get on board.
Click apply today!!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.