Senior Affiliates & Partnerships Executive
Highly competitive salary & benefits
Bury – to be based in the office 1-2 times a week
One of the countries’ biggest and well known Retail Groups currently have two vacancies in their well-established Affiliates function, for both a Senior and Affiliates & Partnerships Executive. These roles will be providing support across the UK affiliate programmes on three brands, working closely with the affiliate network, group fascia’s and key publishers to achieve the channels KPI’s.
Core responsibilities include:
- Delivering weekly progress reports to the relevant fascia leads, collate data for weekly trade reports
- Carry out daily budget checks to ensure spending falls in line with the agreed strategy
- Reporting against campaigns on regular basis and provide actionable improvements to existing campaigns to help grow acquisition efforts.
- Ensure new partners are approved within the set guidelines and ensure all are follow up with
- Ensuring affiliate sites are up to date and displaying our offers and promotions correctly; managing the network to ensure they are undertaking audits and health checks on the programme.
- Checking performance of partners and seeing trends.
- Ensure promotions and codes are communicated to all departments
- Researching for new affiliate partners that would be relevant for each of the UK programmes; creating a recruitment and onboarding plan for the network to follow and monitoring their performance.
- Implement analyse and optimise the channel performance. Adopting a test and learn approach to make incremental improvements to performance and to continually improve volume of acquired customers and improve target CPAs.
- Manage new programme launches and aligning publisher presence across the group
- Aligning ongoing campaigns and activations to pre-booked activity
- Identify key areas of opportunity
- Managing direct relationships with key partners and ensuring they are up to date with the latest campaigns and activations.
Your skills & experience:
- Strong commercial knowledge of the marketing industry
- Proficiency in Google Analytics
- Minimum 2 years experience in affiliates with a fast-paced e-commerce/retail business with large budgets
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.